In order to request media coverage of Neroli Salon and Spa or The Institute of Beauty and Wellness talents or facilities, please follow these procedures:
- Fill out Media/Event Request.
This provides Neroli Salon and Spa with the following information:
Media Organization providing coverage.
Contact person first and last name.
Phone number of contact person or email address.
Purpose of media coverage.
Neroli Technician talent if needed (ex. Hair, makeup, etc).
Area of focus in Salon/Spa.
Date of proposed visit.
- Send request to Neroli Salon and Spa Marketing Department at email@example.com, Fax: 414.319.7528 or drop off at our Neroli Downtown location – 325 E Chicago Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
- Please allow for 5-day turnaround on Media/Event requests. If request involves Technician participation, we need proper time to coordinate appropriate staffing. Details will be discussed at that point and agreed upon. Please note that our participation in yearly events may pose schedule conflicts, and past participation does not guarantee future participation.
- If immediate media coverage is requested due to unforeseen circumstances, please call the Marketing Department directly at 414.319.7513. If Marketing is unavailable, please ask for the General Manager of the desired location by calling 414.227.2888. Details of participation and expectations are to be fully discussed and agreed upon prior to any media coverage.
- Neroli Salon and Spa and/or The Institute of Beauty and Wellness is to have mention in the media coverage for any quoted information, photos or talent provided.
- Restrictions on use – the materials, text and content of nerolispa.com and institutebw.com and all collateral printed materials are property of the Skin Institute and Day Spa companies. You may not use any trademarks, logos, images, and text or service descriptions for commercial use or distribution. We welcome you to print our online menu to use as reference when booking reservations, however, all other use is unlawful including linking to foreign websites.
- Website control – nerolispa.com and institutebw.com are controlled Internet sites by the Skin Institute and Day Spa companies. All contents are posted for informational purposes only. Information can change any time, to our discretion and business purposes. No information is to be altered without our consent.
- Media/Corporate/Charity Event participation – Employees of Neroli Salon and Spa and students of The Institute of Beauty and Wellness participate in various functions every year, including but not limited to: fashion shows, charity fundraisers, photo shoots, corporate presentations, festivals, and education. Each event is meant to provide assistance to another organization, promote our companies and provide market reach. Any coverage of these events without our consent is no allowed. Please see procedures below if you would like to cover an event with either Neroli Salon & Spa or The Institute participation.